Depending on where you live, the Real Estate Market may be experiencing low levels of inventory because of high demand and record-low interest rates.
So, how can you buy a home in a low inventory market and improve your odds of finding the right home at the right price? This week’s article gives you the best tips for WHERE to look and then a 5-step successful strategy for buying your next home.
- Line up a Rental to Buy Some Time
- Coordinate with Your Real Estate Agent for a Successful Move
- Be Willing to Do Some Repairs/Renovations
- Leave Wiggle Room in Your Budget to Bid Higher
- And think about your long-term goals!